Sunday, June 05, 2005

Mace, da bass, Windooooooooooo!

Since I'm such an avid cinema buff, lets get a small movie review cranking eh?
Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith. The last installment in Goerge Lucas's money making epic. Technically, it's amazing. Pure eye candy. The storyline is the darkest of the whole series (which I liked). But I can't figure out how Goerge Lucas, the man who made Han Solo charming to even the most homophobic of men, could fuck up simple 'romantic' dialogue. It's like he thought audiences would not understand that 'Aneee!' and Padme were really in love, so he had to make them say crap like:

Padme: "I love you Aneee! I love you like a loving love junky! Inject your love into my space bosom!"
Anakin: "I love you too Padme! I love you too much to beeeeaaaar!

Mace Windu was the flyest Jedi in the movie. I was expecting him to jump out and shout "Mace DA BASS Windoooooooooo!", then start slapping space booty to the theme of "Shaft".

I still liked the movie though :)
---------
Here's something that popped up(I honestly can't remember how I found it) that reminded me of the time I wanted to buy "Tittie Takedown" for Cracker's 21st birthday. Ah, the beautful memories...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home